< Go back to all Rolling doors
650 Series Steel-curtain Self-Storage Doors
- Door sizes: 10' x 10'
- Curtain: 26‑gauge galvanized, Grade E hard steel 5⁄8" ribbed corrugation
- Colors: siliconized polyester WeatherXLTM paint over prime coat and available in 23 colors
- Warranty: 30‑year film integrity, up to 25‑year chalk and fade
- Bottom Bar: 6063 - T6 aluminum extrusion 1½" x 1½" galvanized angles, replaceable bulb astragal
- Axle-Drum Assembly: 1 5⁄16" O.D. steel axle, 14‑gauge, utilizes 9½", 18‑gauge drums, oil-tempered, e-coated torsion springs; available in two springs upon request from 7' to 10' wide, full-accessible springs for inspection and maintenance
- Guide System: 18‑gauge galvanized steel, pre-punched holes for anchors, slide latch, bracket attachment and head-stop attachment, polyethylene guide strips provide easy, quiet operation
- Hardware: 12‑gauge head stops have slotted mounting holes for proper attachment, 14‑gauge galvanized steel handles, stainless steel standard latch, 12‑gauge tension bracket made for additional strength, shielded radial bearings for smooth operation, worm Gear tensioning design allows for smooth adjustment, 12‑gauge bearing bracket on right side.
- Insulated 651 Series
- Top and side draft stop
- Motor operated
- ADA kits